Women's Isolite Jacket
• Center Back: 28''
• Body: 152 g/m 100% polyester
• Panel: 196 g/m² 96% polyester, 4% elastane knit with FlashDry™
• Lightweight wind- and water-resistant jacket features quick-drying FlashDry™ panels
• Articulated elbows and extended cuffs with thumb-loop cuffs
• Body-mapped ventilation
• Media-compatible, secure-zip hand pockets
• 360-degree reflectivity and reflective logos
Sweat removal and temperature regulation
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn't add weight or bulk.
• Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
• Most effective moisture management
• FlashDry will never wash- or wear out
• 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.