Men's Atlas 1025
The tempered steel All-Trac™ toe crampon and Traverse Trac™ rails add sidehill control and confident strides. With dedicated men's geometry for the proprietary Atlas 6061 aluminum V-frame, you'll feel content hiking all day long in this mountain hiking snowshoe.
• V-Frames : A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of t
• Spring-Loaded Suspension : An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain. SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
• Wrapp Swift Binding : Built on the renowned fit and arch support of the Wrapp™ platform, the Wrapp™ Swift binding blends technical fit with great comfort and ease of use from the positive toe locator, warm EVA padding, and straps that cinch and release like a breeze.
• Heel Lift Bar : On steep climbs, calf muscles tire quickly and traction decreases when your foot matches the slope angle. The heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip.
• Nytex Decking : Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
• All-Trac Toe Crampon : The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
• Traverse Trac Rails : The sharp ridges of our side rails augment the downhill function of the heel cleat, running parallel to the snowshoe frame for solid footing, even on firm sidehill terrain.
• Size : 25 in (64 cm)
• Surface Area : 176 sq in (1135 sq cm)
• Weight per Pair : 4.58 lbs (2.08 kg)
• Load : 120-200 lbs (54-91 kg)