Whistler Parka - Women's
The Whistler Parka is perfect for the fashion-forward woman: it's chic and sophisticated, while also being warm, fitted and stylish. You get all the protection you need thanks to the below-the-knee length, but without the bulk. The adjustable belt with a metal buckle gives this parka a nice feminine shape.
Canada Goose has kept 100 % of their production at home in Canada because they are committed to outstanding craftsmanship, and cold weather is part of the national identity.
Feminine protection for the fashion-forward woman
This winter jacket is ideal for the woman who wants warmth, but who also wants to stay stylish. Its slim fit and belt at the waist give you a feminine shape, while its 625 fill power white duck down and coyote fur ruff make sure the cold doesn't get to you.
Whistler Parka Features
- Two-way adjustable down hood with removable coyote fur ruff provides warmth and versatility and recessed rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
- Left interior pocket has an additional internal stretchable pocket, perfect for a cell phone or MP3 player, with a convenient headphone access opening, right inside security pocket with zipper closure provides an additional secure place to store your belongings, two lower front, fleece-lined pockets secured with zipper closures offer a place to safely store your belongings or keep hands warm
- Shoulder straps inside the jacket make it possible for you to carry it as a backpack, keeping your arms free
- Adjustable waist belt with Canada Goose metal O-ring belt buckle for feminine shaping
- Below-the-knee length provides maximum protection
- Centre Back Length: 42'' (106.68cm)
- Heavy-duty two-way locking front zipper ensures durability
Canada Goose developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the warmth you want for the experience you seek in each of our products. Whether you need a lightweight jacket for active pursuits or a field-tested parka for the coldest places on earth, this five-point system is designed to help you make the right selection from their expansive collections.
The Thermal experience index: 4 (-15°C / -25°C)
|Material:||Shell: 192 GSM, Arctic-Tech 85% Polyester/15% Cotton blend with DWR finish
Lining: 55gsm, Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
|Insulation:||625 fill power white duck down|
|Pockets:||Left interior pocket, right inside security pocket, two lower fleece-lined hand pockets|
|Waterproof:||Durable water-repellant finish|
|Fur||Removable coyote fur lining on hood|
|Warranty||Lifetime of the product|
Arctic Tech Technology - Extreme conditions : The most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
• Material: 192 Gsm, Arctic-Tech [85%] Polyester + [15%] Cotton Blend with durable water repellent finish
• Water resistant: The fabric is treated with a durable, water-repellent finish. Rain or melted snow will bead up and roll off.
• Durable: The fabric can resist wear and tear thanks to a durable surface texture that's designed to withstand abrasion.
• Warm: The structure of the fabric helps to maintain or preserve heat generated by the wearer
• Wind resistant: A fabric that is woven or treated to reduce the amount of air flow that could penetrate through. Especially helpful in environments that are both windy and cold.
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com