Worn on its own, with a base layer, or as a mid-layer when paired with a jacket, the Callaghan is a versatile jersey, perfect for fresh road rides or off-season singletrack. A top of two halves, the Callaghan’s interior is made from merino wool, and the exterior, a wear-resistant polyester. Blending the warmth, odor resistance and temperature regulation of merino with a synthetic outer allows the Callaghan to wick faster, and better resist the rough and tumble that comes with roadside tube changes and forest fly-bys. Tailored with reassuringly high neck, and trimmed with an easy-pull full-length zipper, the Callaghan includes two deep, angled rear pockets, detailed with internal sleeves to safely secure your phone, and headphone ports for routing cables. Reflective details complete the top.Features :
• 35% Merino / 65% Polyester
• Fast dry, warm wool.
• Two large angled pockets on the back for easy fall/winter access.
• Two internal sleeve pockets inside rear pockets to keep your phone secure.
• High neck for extra warmth.
• Low profile overlock seams
• Headphone ports in rear pockets
All sales are final.