Outdoor classic from 1968 that was developed in collaboration with members from the 1966 Greenland expedition. The original was made of tent material that was too heavy for lightweight tents. The result was an extremely durable jacket that was much appreciated by climbers. It did not take long for it to gain popularity for general use in forests and fields where it demonstrated rare durability. Today, many of the earlier versions have been passed to younger generations. Made of durable and adaptable G-1000® fabric, it has extra reinforcement over the shoulders and yoke. Two-way zipper with buttons in the front and at the sleeve cuffs. Snugly fitting hood. A classic that is aging with dignity. Features
• Classic, hip-length shell jacket with reinforced elbows and shoulders.
• Straight fit, fixed hood.
• Consumer Material: G-1000
• Outer material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• Environmental-info: Infused with Greenland Wax for eco-friendly wind and water resistance
• Weight: 651 g in size S Please note, Fjällräven standard sizing runs on the larger side with longer sleeves.