Men's Therme Parka
Sometimes the urban landscape requires alpine performance. Stylish, warm and stormproof, the Therme Parka delivers just that. A truly waterproof/windproof GORE-TEX® outer works with the premium goose down and advanced Coreloft™ synthetic insulation for warmth and weather protection on the harshest days. This is a traditional parka with a streamlined look and discreet pockets are thoughtful, logical and secure.
SHELTER FROM THE STORM
GORE-TEX® is proven to deliver longwearing, lightweight, waterproof/breathable protection. The Therme uses a P75d GORE-TEX® 2L outer. The hand is soft and supple, and has a textured, cotton like face. Every seam is taped for maximum waterproofness, and the Coreloft™ insulated hood offers full protection with added warmth.
RIGHT INSULATION, RIGHT PLACE
Efficiency breeds performance, so Arc'teryx leverages their Down Contour Construction™ and Down Composite Mapping™ technologies to place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit. Down Composite Mapping™ effectively places down and synthetic insulations where they deliver the most benefit. Lofty, high performance, 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body, delivering more efficient thermal performance with a trimmer, more streamlined fit.
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
• Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
• Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• No-lift gusseted underarms
• Adjustable hood drawcords
• Laminated brim
• Insulated hood
• Tall collar
• Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
• Chin guard
• Full separating two-way front zip
• Wind flap with snap closures
• Internal stretch-knit cuffs
• Internal passport/boarding pass pocket with zip
• Chest pocket with hidden zip
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• P75d GORE-TEX® Fabric—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
• 750 fill European goose down
• Coreloft™ insulation
• Athletic fit, Mid-thigh length