Arc'teryx Men's Darter Jacket
Arc'teryx executes its designs with discipline. Defined by its primary use, the Darter has minimal yet essential stash pockets and reflective safety elements, resulting in a high performance, race ready wind and weather protective shell that weighs a mere 280 gram
BUILT TO MOVE
Arc'teryx places a premium on motion. Ergonomic fit is an important detail that may not be immediately visible but makes a significant difference in overall performance and comfort. This freedom is not simply excess volume or space, but carefully planned and patterned ergonomic articulation designed to move as the body moves.
• Weather resistant
• Composite construction
• Low collar with rear stretch knit comfort panel
• Full front zip with wind flap
• Locking zipper pulls
• Elastic cuffs
• Trim, elastic waistband
• Secure MP3/key pocket with zip
• Two rear stretchy, stash-and-go pockets
• Reflective blazes on back and sleeves for enhanced visibility in low light
• Kauss™—100% polyester. A weather-shedding stretch double weave. The tightly constructed face repels wind and water and the lightly textured back enhances next-to-skin comfort.
• Suncore™—83% polyester, 17% spandex, 219 g/m². Stretchy, soft-to-the-touch terry knit fabric with a wicking finish.
Weight in g: 285
All sales are final.