Arc'teryx Women's Ravenna Pant
FLEXIBLITY in the FABRIC
The Arc'teryx design team is obsessive about materials, always looking for new fabrics that elevate performance. The Ravenna's N40s GORE-TEX® delivers a luxurious feel not often associated with waterproof/breathable protection. Combining nylon and polyester with elastane, this fabric offers a level of stretch rarely found in a hardshell. The stretch element enhances freedom of movement and also allows the Arc'teryx designers to create a waterproof pant with a trimmer, streamlined fit. The brushed polyester backing is soft against the skin, and provides warmth and moisture wicking properties.
The slimmest fit in the Whiteline collection.
• Lightly insulated
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Women's specific design and fit
• Thigh vents
• Articulated knees and seat
• Gusseted crotch
• WaterTight™ external zippers
• Front fly with snap closure
• Adjustable integrated webbing belt
• Clean waistline with internal adjusters
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Mesh PowderGuard™ vents with WaterTight™ zippers
• Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• NEW quick adjust and release Cordura® Powdercuff™. An integrated elasticized cuff that fits over boots and prevents snow from entering from the bottom of the pant.
• Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
• Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
• Hidden Recco® reflector
• N40s GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction
• Cordura® Nylon
All sales are final.