THE MATERIAL DIFFERENCE
The Velaro's main compartment is made from Arc'teryx developed N400-AC², a unique nylon fabric that sheds weather. Polyurethane coated inside and out, the fabric is water, snow and even air-impermeable. Seams are taped to complete the seal, and the white pigmented inside layer reflects light for improved visibility into the pack. The material's properties allow external components to be bonded directly™ to the fabric, creating a strong point of contact and a more streamlined aesthetic.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN for WOMEN
Purposeful design is an Arc'teryx commitment. This includes a no compromise approach when developing specifically for women. With a focus on freedom and performance, the Velaro 24 works with women's bodies, carries comfortably, and offers thoughtful feature selection and placement. The Velaro is indicative of the longstanding Arc'teryx commitment to deliver use specific, performance driven products for women.
• Women's specific design and fit
• Front pocket for quick access items
• Internal security pocket with key clip
• Seam sealed, highly weather resistant AC² main compartment
• Hydration bladder sleeve
• Dual Hydroports™ for left or right tube passage
• Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistent
• Top grab handle
• Adjustable sternum strap
• Adjustable shoulder straps
• Padded, breathable hipbelt
• Air permeable shoulder straps and hipbelt
• WaterTight™ main zipper
• Corded zipper pulls are easy to use
• Four integrated side lash points
• Two bungee swift straps can carry trekking poles, ice tools, etc.
• AeroForm™ mesh promotes air flow, is lightweight, abrasion resistant and does not absorb water
• N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop is durable and lightweight
• N420p-HT nylon 6,6 plain weave
• Polyethylene frame sheet