Women's Skeena Zip Neck Long Sleeve
Arc'teryx carefully selects textiles that deliver specific, use focused benefits, then uses their Hybrid Mapping technology to determine where each is best utilized. On the body, where air permeability and stretch are most important, Crystalis™ polyester/spandex blend fabric is used. On the shoulders, harder wearing Fortius™ polyester is employed. This fabric resists the impact from pack straps, yet is soft and allows air circulation.
TRAVERSE BIG TERRAIN
Thoughtfully designed to work in concert, the Skeena and other Arc'teryx Traverse products focus on minimalist, versatile designs that bring ease and simplicity to hiking and trekking. Consisting of footwear, packs and apparel, every aspect is finely crafted and specifically geared for trail travel. Traverse products balance weight with durability and employ easily accessible features, efficient carrying systems and the Arc'teryx commitment to freedom of movement.
• Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
• Athletic fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
• Mid-height collar
• Auto-locking zippers
• 1/4 front zip to aid in temperature regulation
Fit: Athletic Fit
• Crystalis™—87% polyester, 13% elastane. Lightweight, breathable, four-way stretch textile.
• Helius™—100% polyester 112 g/m². A lightweight, breathable, stretchy, plain knit textile with a moisture wicking finish to promote evaporation.