Women's Nadina Jacket
MINIMAL BULK, MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
The Nadina is patterned in the Arc'teryx Trim fit. This fit stays close to the body, minimizing bulk under and harness or pack, and increasing the materials' thermal efficiency and breathability. Ski specific articulation is built in so the jacket moves efficiently with the body, and gussets under the arms elevate freedom of movement. The design is truly women's specific and reflects the Arc'teryx commitment to delivering optimal fit and freedom of movement.
LIGHT and LOADED
At 525g (18.5 oz), the package is surprisingly light for the features delivered. Mesh backed PowderGuard™ vents provide airflow without letting in snow and the WaterTight™ front zipper needs no external draft flap, so there is no accumulation of snow that could otherwise melt and leak through. Pockets are smart and accessible. The two insulated hand pockets stow small gear and warm the hands, an internal zippered pocket secures and protects a smartphone or RFID lift ticket, and the internal mesh dump pocket is the place to stash gloves, hat or skins.
• Great warmth-to-weight ratio
• Breathable fabric sections under arms
• DWR coated fabric in hood and below powder skirt
• Trim fit for athletic performance
• Female-specific styling
• Gusseted underarms
• Insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
• Single ball cap style adjusting hood drawcord
• WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
• Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
• Internal chest pocket with zip
• Two internal mesh dump pockets
• Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
• Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• Recco® reflector
• Adjustable drawcord in powder skirt
• DWR treated mini powder skirt
• Fit: Trim fit, Centre back length: 70 cm / 27.5 in
• N70s WINDSTOPPER® 3L (hi-loft)
• N40p 2L WINDSTOPPER®
• Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• Coreloft™ Compact (60 g/m² ) insulation. Highly crimped, multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn that has undergone a special process which reduces the thickness of the material by 50%, without reducing its insulation value by the same amount. Lightweight, breathable, thermally efficient 100% polyester fibre.