Women's Procline FL Pant
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN for WOMEN
With a focus on athletic freedom and performance, the Procline FL addresses the needs of the female athlete for ergonomic freedom, and thoughtful feature selection and placement. The Arc'teryx Trim fit employs a straight leg that minimizes bulk for a clear line of sight to the feet. The fit also keeps the material close to the body to help maximize moisture transfer while leaving room for light thermal layering. Aggressive articulation is built in, a requirement particularly necessary on challenging ascents and technical ski descents, and includes a stretch gusset made from highly breathable Fortius 1.0 softshell for next level comfort and freedom. The Procline FL is indicative of the longstanding Arc'teryx commitment to deliver use specific, performance driven products for women.
ATTENTION to DETAIL
The Procline FL Pant is fine tuned for ski alpinism, and the cuff represents the design's commitment to use specific versatility. Realizing different situations often mean different boots, Arc'teryx designed the cuff with an integrated gusset. This gusset essentially creates a range of adjustability that creates a secure fit over a variety of boot volumes and collar heights. This is a simple feature, but it makes a marked difference, and doing it right requires an attention to detail that is pure Arc'teryx.
• Weather resistant
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• Trim fit for athletic performance
• Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
• Straight legs
• Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Gusseted crotch
• Front fly with snap closure
• Side zip ventilation with stretch mesh backer
• 1/4 length ankle zip with gusset and snap closure
• Glove friendly adjustable integrated webbing belt
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• One large volume cargo pocket with flap
• Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
• Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
• Low profile adjustable suspenders that are removable
• Fit: Trim fit, Straight leg
• Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
• Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.