Unisex Agilis Glove
Spring temperatures can range from bitter cold to bluebird warm. Thermal protection is necessary, but needs to provide a comfort range that adapts to rising temperatures. The Agilis uses two types of PrimaLoft® insulation selected and mapped to provide effective insulation and high levels of ergonomic performance. On the back of the hand, an area more exposed to cold, midweight 100 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation is used for warmth. In the palm and fingers, areas where dexterity, grip and durability are more important, lightweight 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control is used. This denser insulation resists packing out with use and provides a high level of ergonomic freedom.
The short cuff has a low profile, easily adjustable Velcro®, and an integrated elastic gore to create a precision fit and slides easily under spring shells' smaller cuffs. Leather reinforced palms and fingers add durability and elevate grip. Wrist leashes help prevent dropped gloves from getting away, and a loop at the finger tips allows the gloves to be clipped together and easily hung to dry. Internal taping bonds palms and fingers to outer shell to reduce slipping between layers and improve grip. A brushed liner runs fingertip to wrist for comfort and more efficient moisture transport.
• Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Low profile adjustable Velcro® cuff
• Integrated elastic in cuff for precision fit
• Removable wrist leash
• Leather reinforced palm and fingers
• Webbing loop to clip mittens together with carabiner
• Fit: Trim fit
• GORE-TEX® XCR® Technology
• Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
• 100g Primaloft® Silver Insulation
• 60g Primaloft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control