Women's Anertia Mitten
CREATED for the COLD
The Anertia Mittens are built for protection and thermal comfort during icy lift rides and the coldest descents. Arc'teryx selected two types of PrimaLoft® insulation and carefully mapped them to provide warmth with dexterity. On the back of the hand, an area more exposed to cold, lofty 133 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation is used for maximum thermal protection. In the palm, denser 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control is used. This unique insulation's properties enhance dexterity and grip for a higher level of ergonomic freedom. A brushed inner liner provides added warmth and comfort.
FEATURED for the SLOPE
Purposeful design is an Arc'teryx commitment. The Anertia Mittens are carefully patterned to work with the complexities of the human hand and utilize a women's specific design that further elevates fit and freedom of movement. Features are specifically selected for the demands of on area skiers and snowboarders. Wrist leashes help prevent dropped gloves from getting away, and a webbing loop allows the gloves to be clipped together with a carabiner for transport and drying. The short cuff is secured with Velcro® and is built with an integrated elastic gore for a streamlined precision fit that seals out snow and layers easily under a jacket.
• Soft, brushed lining adds light insulation
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Removable wrist leash
• Low profile adjustable Velcro® cuff
• Integrated elastic in cuff for precision fit
• Leather reinforced palm and fingers
• Webbing loop to clip mittens together with carabiner
• Fit: Athletic Fit
• GORE-TEX® XCR® Technology
• Fortius 1.0™—84% nylon, 16% elastane, 160 g/m². Lightweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy nylon/spandex blend textile.
• 60g Primaloft® Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control
• 100g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco
• 133g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation