Men's Chilkoot Pant
Arc'teryx design is smart, specific and performance driven. Every element has a reason. Carefully articulated patterning and strategically placed gussets keep the legs free to ski. WaterTight™ side zippers have mesh lined PowderGuard™ vents to prevent snow entry while delivering ventilation on aggressive runs and long traverses. Keprotec™ at the insteps protect from boot abrasion and edge cuts, rugged 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ seal out the snow, and thoughtfully placed pockets keep small essentials accessible and secure.
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• Combining several GORE-TEX® fabrics enhance functionality and performance
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• Gusseted crotch
• Front fly with snap closure
• Belt loops
• Adjustable integrated belt
• Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
• Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
• Mesh-lined PowderGuard™ side vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
• Ultra durable 100D Cordura® PowderCuffs™ fit over boots to help seal out snow
• Fit: Athletic Fit
• N80p-X GORE-TEX® 2L
• N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® with lo-loft shell
• Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• Diem™—100 polyester, 110 g/m². Lightweight, breathable, stretchy textile that is quick-drying, wrinkle resistent and easy to care for.