Men's Thorium SV Hoody
MAPPED for PERFORMANCE
Arc'teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture. Used in the hood, cuffs and under the arms, the Coreloft™ insulates even if wet. Down is used in the sleeves and around the body's core. The lower thigh length cut adds coverage, and head protection comes from the insulated StormHood™. The hood's unique design is low profile, yet helmet compatible, and adjusts for a secure, ergonomic fit with superior peripheral vision. The unique No Slip Zip™ combines the security of a locking slider with the ease of a nonlocking quick release system.
Arc'teryx designs for use in true alpine conditions. This requires an elevated performance that comes from careful design and patterning. The Thorium's Athletic fit is streamlined but leaves room for layers. Articulation built into the sleeves and gussets under the arm provide a level of freedom of movement not often found in an insulated jacket. This ergonomic freedom is an Arc'teryx design commitment that infuses every piece they make.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Compressible and packable
• Wind resistant
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
• Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
• Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
• Synthetically insulated StormHood™
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Elastic cuffs
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Internal chest pocket with zip
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• One internal dump pocket
• Includes stuff sack
• Fit: Athletic Fit, Thigh length, Centre back length: 81 cm / 31.8 in
• Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• Arato™ 40 - 100% nylon
• 750 fill European grey goose down (150 g-M)