Women's Delta LT Jacket
CAREFULLY PLANNED AND PATTERNED
Purposeful design is an Arc'teryx commitment. With a focus on athletic freedom and performance, the Delta LT's women's specific design enhances ergonomic freedom and performance comfort for the female athlete. The jacket's Trim fit stays close to the core allowing it to work more efficiently under shell layers. Articulation prevents the sleeves from riding up when the arm is bent, and gussets under the arms make it easier to extend reach. A slight drop hem adds coverage.
Simplicity requires disciplined design, as reflected in the Delta LT's thoughtful feature feature selection. The full front zip uses a nonlocking slider that can be unzipped with a single hand for instantaneous heat dump. The high collar seals in warmth with a low profile that layer easily under a shell. Two hand pockets zip closed to securely stow small items, and a small, low profile laminated sleeve pocket is easily accessed while wearing a pack or harness.
• Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
• Great warmth-to-weight ratio
• Gender specific patterning
• No-lift gusseted underarms
• Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
• Full front zip with chin guard
• Corded zipper pulls
• Drop back hem
• Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
• Polartec® Classic 100 Micro Velour Small Grid—100% polyester, 152 g/m². This fabric rapidly wicks moisture away from the skin, while still being highly breathable and ultra light.