Men's Ceres SV Parka
Combining 850 fill down insulation with a GORE® WINDSTOPPER® shell, the Ceres SV is built for severe cold. The down delivers exceptional warmth for its weight, box wall construction maintains loft and eliminates cold spots, and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is strategically utilized in areas prone to moisture. The windproof, water repellent, breathable shell improves thermal efficiency and sheds light rain and snow, and the insulated StormHood™ provides full-coverage warmth and protection.Exceptionally warm down parka with a GORE® WINDSTOPPER® shell.
• Weather resistant
• Great warmth-to-weight ratio
• Compressible and packable
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places both down and synthetic insulation
• Expedition with e3D fit for easy layering, svelte profile and functional articulation
• Helmet compatible StormHood™
• Insulated hood
• Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
• Insulated back flap on front zipper
• Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
• Vislon two-way separating front zip
• Elastic cuffs
• Adjustable waist drawcord
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Internal chest pocket with zip
• Two internal mesh pockets
• Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
• XPD Expedition fit, Thigh length, Centre back length: 86 cm / 34 in
• N40p GORE® WINDSTOPPER®
• N40p WINDSTOPPER®
• 850 fill European grey goose down (240 g - M)
• Arato™ 30 - 100% nylon
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
• Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls.
• Do not iron