Women's Kappa Hoody
Created for cold temperatures and mixed conditions, the versatile Kappa is ideal for active pursuits in cold weather. Thermally efficient, air-permeable Coreloft™ insulation provides warmth, and the durably windproof, water resistant, highly breathable, fully taped GORE® THERMIUM™ shell sheds snow and light rain. Articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom, and the insulated helmet-compatible StormHood™ rotates with the head for unimpeded visibility.
• Compressible and packable
• Water resistant
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
• Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
• Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
• Laminated brim
• Helmet compatible StormHood™
• Adjustable hood drawcords
• Insulated hood
• Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
• Full front zip with wind flap
• Bottom snap closure on zip
• Two-way separating front zip
• Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
• Drop back hem
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Chest pocket with zip
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Two internal mesh pockets
• Centre back length: 70 cm / 27.5 in, Hip Length, Regular Fit
• N70p 2L GORE® THERMIUM™
• Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Double rinse.
• Do not use fabric softener
• Tumble dry on medium heat
• Do not iron
Weight : 640g