Men's Alpha SV Jacket
The Alpha SV, an Arc'teryx icon repeatedly proven in severe alpine environments, is now stronger and lighter. Exceptionally durable waterproof, breathable N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro fabric significantly increases abrasion resistance. Optimized construction, WaterTight™ zippers with RS™ sliders, and minimized seams shed grams. Fully featured with a helmet compatible StormHood™, pit zips, and articulated construction, the Alpha SV remains the choice for extended use in the harshest conditions.Hardwearing GORE-TEX® Pro hardshell for extended use in severe alpine conditions. Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | SV: Severe Weather.
• Highly durable
• Abrasion resistant
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Laminated high-strength hanger loop
• Strategically placed narrow GORE® seam tape (8mm width)
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• GORE-TEX® Pro three-layer construction
• Generous cut for easy layering
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
• No-lift gusseted underarms
• Laminated brim
• Helmet compatible StormHood™
• Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
• Laminated chin guard
• WaterTight™ external zippers
• Pit zippers for easy venting
• WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
• Micro corded zipper pulls
• Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters with elastic
• Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
• Adjustable elastic waist drawcord
• Laminated hem
• Drop back hem
• Cohaesive™ hem adjusters function as Hemlock™ to prevent jacket from slipping out from under a climbing harness
• Two internal laminated pockets
• Internal chest pocket with zip
• Two high, crossover hand pockets with WaterTight™ zips
• Left bicep pocket with WaterTight™ zip
• One internal dump pocket
• Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• Fit: with e3D patterning, Hip Length, Regular Fit, Centre back length: 78 cm / 30.75 in
• N100p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Double rinse.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Tumble dry on medium heat.
• Do not iron
Weight : 490g