Women's Skeena Zip Neck Long Sleeve
Employing two distinct performance materials and building with the Arc’teryx commitment to ergonomic freedom in mind, the Skeena LS Zip Neck is fine tuned for exploring big terrain on foot. The women’s specific Athletic fit is streamlined but not confining, and the anatomically shaped pattern and articulated patterning the Skeena move with the body. The zip neck design provides coverage and utilizes a semi locking slider for easy, single handed ventilation.
Arc’teryx carefully selects textiles that deliver specific, use focused benefits, then uses their Hybrid Mapping technology to determine where each is best utilized. On the body, where air permeability and stretch are most important, Crystalis™ polyester/spandex blend fabric is used. On the shoulders, harder wearing Fortius™ polyester is employed. This fabric resists the impact from pack straps, yet is soft and allows air circulation.
TRAVERSE BIG TERRAIN
Thoughtfully designed to work in concert, the Skeena and other Arc’teryx Traverse products focus on minimalist, versatile designs that bring ease and simplicity to hiking and trekking. Consisting of footwear, packs and apparel, every aspect is finely crafted and specifically geared for trail travel. Traverse products balance weight with durability and employ easily accessible features, efficient carrying systems and the Arc’teryx commitment to freedom of movement.Features:
• Strategically placed seams increase comfort and reduce chafing
• Athletic fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
• Mid-height collar
• Auto-locking zippers
• 1/4 front zip to aid in temperature regulation
• Fit: Athletic Fit
• Crystalis™—87% polyester, 13% elastane. Lightweight, breathable, four-way stretch textile.
• Helius™—100% polyester 112 g/m². A lightweight, breathable, stretchy, plain knit textile with a moisture wicking finish to promote evaporation.