Women's Soltera Hoody
Designed for aerobic activity with a casual, everyday style, the Soltera Hoody delivers performance and comfort. The fit is athletic, clean and oriented for motion. Longer in length, it provides coverage while reaching or bending. The ScubaHood™ provides added protection with a secure fit. The small zippered sleeve pocket, handwarmer pockets, one with a media port and a concealed key pocket, hold the essentials required for quick outings.
PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT
No matter the use, Arc'teryx puts time and energy into finding the best fabrics to meet performance needs. The Soltera has a casual side, but is truly designed to manage high output in cooler conditions. Providing air permeable, quick drying, ergonomic stretch and UPF 50+ sun protection, Haven™, a blend of polyester and elastane stretch fibers, offers the key functional aspects required for mountain training. The brushed face adds softness, and flatlocked seam construction minimizes irritation while on the move.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN for WOMEN
With a focus on athletic freedom and performance, the Athletic fit utilizes anatomical shaping that fits a woman's body, enhances ergonomic freedom, and allows room for light layering. Streamlined, smart and versatile, the Soltera is indicative of the longstanding Arc'teryx commitment to deliver use specific, performance driven products for women.Features:
• Resilient stretchy fabric—garment retains shape and form
• Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
• Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort
• Laminated soft grommets on drawcord exit
• Sewn-in, elastic hanger loop
• Women's specific design and fit
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Adjustable hood drawcords
• Stretchy cuff binding
• Long sleeves
• Internal MP3/key/card pocket with audio port
• Two hand pockets
• Fit: Athletic Fit, Hip Length
• Haven™—84% polyester, 16% elastane, 194 g/m². A stretchy polyester/spandex blend textile with a brushed face that is soft and comfortable next to the skin.