Women's Proton LT Hoody
Adaptable, versatile and designed to manage the dynamic demands of rock, ice and alpine climbing, the highly air permeable Proton LT Hoody performs as a softshell and midweight insulated midlayer. Advanced material technologies balance wind, weather and thermal protection while allowing air to pass freely in and out. This ability to self-regulate helps prevent vapour accumulation and allows the Proton LT to deliver comfort over a wide range of temperatures, conditions and output levels.
• Wind resistant
• Abrasion resistant
• Air permeable
• Water resistant
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• Hydrophobic Permeair™ 20 nylon ripstop lining delivers exceptional air permeability
• Trim fit for athletic performance
• Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
• Articulated elbows
• Gusseted underarms
• Adjustable hood drawcords
• Insulated hood
• Helmet compatible
• No Slip Zip™ front zipper
• Dual back flaps on main zipper prevent wind penetration
• Stretch-knit cuffs
• Drop back hem
• Dual lower hem adjustmers
• Two insulated hand pockets with zippers
• Two chest pockets with zippers
• Trim fit, Centre back length: 70 cm / 27.5 in
• Fit: Trim fit, Centre back length: 70 cm / 27.5 in
• Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
• Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
• Permeair™ 20
• Machine wash in cold water.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Tumble dry on low heat.
• Do not iron.
Weight : 360g