Women's Solita Jacket
Made from Torrent™, a soft, stretchy, air permeable brushed polyester, the highly versatile Solita Jacket is designed for mountain training in cooler weather. The fabric's light weight and thermal performance makes it an essential piece for warming up and cooling down before and after outdoor training sessions, and as a highly functional midlayer for cold weather training.
Created for fast forward activities like trail running, hiking or Nordic skiing, the Solita is built to move. The Trim fit layers easily, and keeps close to the body to maximize the Torrent™ fabric's moisture management properties. Designed specifically for women, articulation is built in and works with the gusseted underarms and the fabric's stretch to maximize freedom of movement. The scalloped hem is carefully designed to provide more complete coverage without impacting freedom of stride.
SIMPLE, FOCUSED and SPECIFIC
The Solita's features are simple, focused and specifically selected for the demands of mountain training. The tall collar provides effective insulation in colder situations, and the nonlocking full front zip can be quickly and easily released with a single hand for rapid ventilation. A reflective logo adds visibility in low light, and the longer sleeve cuffs have thumb loops for total hand protection and a secure fit. The front zippered hand pockets, one with an interior key pocket, securely stow small essentials.Features:
• Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
• Trim fit for athletic performance
• Women's specific design and fit
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated elbows
• Tall collar
• Full front zip
• Long sleeves
• Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
• Secure MP3/key pocket with zip
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Reflective logo
• Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
• Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.