Women's Zoa Hoody
Fine-tuned for rock, ice and alpine climbing, the highly versatile Zoa Hoody is a thoughtfully designed lightweight fleece with a disciplined approach to performance. The light, soft, moisture wicking Torrent™ stretch fleece offers thermal performance with a fit that holds the fabric close to the body to maximize its performance. Addressing the needs of a climber's dynamic movement, Arc'teryx designed the Zoa with a women's specific trim fit, gusseted underarms and aggressive articulation. These elements work with the fabric's performance stretch to elevate freedom of movement on rock and ice.
Disciplined in its design, the Zoa is streamlined and minimalist. As a lightweight midlayer, it needs to perform as a part of an alpine system that includes helmet, harness, outer layers and a pack. The trim fitting ScubaHood™ seals in warmth and fits comfortably underneath a climbing helmet, and thumbholes secure the sleeves and add extended hand protection during belays. The deep ¾ front zipper, hip length hem, and streamlined hand pockets are all selected and placed to help the Zoa fit comfortably under a harness. A Polygiene® treatment minimizes odor retention.Features:
• Warm-weather comfort
• Women's specific design and fit
• Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
• Hood fits under helmet
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• 1/2 front zip helps ventilate yet does not add bulk when worn with a climbing harness
• Thumb loops on cuffs for total hand protection
• Kangaroo pocket with two invisible side zippers
• Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
• Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour.