Procline FL Pants Past Season - Women's
Technical Softshell Pant
The Procline FL Pant provides women with the range of performance necessary to manage rigorous climbs in the Alberta Rockies and technical descents on spring ski-tours around Wyoming. The pant is made from a hardwearing, weather-resistant Burly™ Double Weave softshell, which delivers the stretchy, air permeable protection needed for comfort during challenging outdoor pursuits. It comes in a trim-fit and has a straight leg, while built-in articulation enhances mobility. This fit minimizes bulk and keeps the material close to your body, aiding moisture transfer while leaving room for light thermal layering.
- Burly™ Double Weave
- Pant weave is air permeable, weather resistant and has four-way stretch
- Trim-fit, straight leg
- Arc'teryx Ascent Collection
Removable Suspenders | Side Zips | Hem Gussets
Arc’teryx designed the women's Procline FL Pant with side zips that provide efficient ventilation and have mesh backers, which prevent snow infiltration on ski descents. Removable suspenders make adjusting the pant simple, while a low-profile metal waistbelt is glove and harness friendly, and allows for simple tightening during activities. Zippered hem gussets accommodate various types and sizes of boots and create a range of flexible fit options.
- Low profile metal waistbelt
- Removeable suspenders
- Side zip ventilation with stretch mesh backer
- Zippered hem gussets accommodate various boot volumes
- Two zippered hand pockets
- One harness compatible thigh dump pocket
- Keprotec™ instep patch
- PowderCuff™ with gripper elastic keeps snow out
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com