Beta SL Hybrid Jacket - Men's
Past seasonTwo gore-tex fabrics combine for superlight, versatile, packable weather protection. Beta series: all-round mountain apparel | sl: superlight. Highly packable and versatile, the beta sl hybrid jacket is strategically constructed from two different gore-tex fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Updated superlight n40r gore-tex fabric with new paclite® plus product technology in the body for enhanced next-to-skin comfort. Supple gore-tex fabric with gore c-knit™ backer technology reinforces high wear areas. A helmet compatible stormhood™ gives coverage and unobstructed peripheral vision, and pit zips speed ventilation. Redesign includes an update to the body fabric with superlight n40r gore-tex with new paclite® plus product technology for enhanced next-to-skin comfort.
• Packs up small for easy travel storage
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Compact and lightweight 2l gore-tex with paclite® plus product technology is reinforced with 3l gore-tex in high wear areas for added protection
• Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated elbows
• E3d ergonomic 3-dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
• Helmet compatible stormhood™
• Laminated brim
• Adjustable hood drawcords
• Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
• Tall collar
• Pit zippers for easy venting
• Watertight™ vislon front zip
• Drycuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
• Drop back hem
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Two hand pockets with watertight™ zippers and rs™ zipper sliders
• Note: our watertight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. we do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture
• N42p gore-tex fabric with gore c-knit® backer technology
• N40r gore-tex fabric with paclite® plus product technology
• Machine wash in warm water (30°c).
• Double rinse.
• Wash dark colours separately.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Remove from washer immediately.
• Do not leave wet.
• Tumble dry on medium heat.
• Do not iron
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com