The Nuclei AR combines protection and insulation in a jacket built for cold, wet belays and bivies. Coreloft™ 100 insulation is warm and resilient, and the fully seam taped GORE® THERMIUM™ shell is windproof, water resistant, and highly breathable. Quilted on the inside, the insulation conforms to the body for maximum efficiency, and articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom. The helmet-compatible insulated StormHood™ provides full-coverage protection while minimally impacting vision.
• Packs up small for easy travel storage
• Great warmth-to-weight ratio
• Compressible and packable
• Highly water resistant
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Taped seams for added weatherproofness
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Articulated elbows
• Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
• Helmet compatible StormHood™
• Insulated hood
• Externally accessed hood drawcords
• Laminated visor protects from snow and dripping water
• Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
• Included mini stuff sack with drawcord closure
• Internal mesh dump pocket
• Stuff sack can be clipped to a harnessMaterials:
• N30r GORE® THERMIUM™
• Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.Care Info:
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
• Tumble dry on low heat.
• Do not iron.Fit:
Regular Fit, Hip Length, Centre back length: 79.5 cm / 31.25 inWeight (g):
All sales are final.