Arc'teryx Psiphon SV Pant - Men's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonThe Psiphon SV Pant is specifically created to provide durable weather protection and warmth while allowing a climber to move efficiently and effectively in severe alpine condition.
STRENGTH AND FLEXIBLITY
Air permeable, four way stretch Fortius™ 3.0 softshell uses a nylon/elastane fabric laminated to mid-loft, heavyweight stretch fleece to deliver elevated thermal performance, weather protection, abrasion resistance and stretch. Burly™ Double Weave softshell reinforces the lower leg. Advanced articulated patterning and strategically placed gussets provide climbers with the ability to move effectively without compromising coverage
OPTIMIZED FOR CLIMBING
Arc'teryx designs focus on achieving the highest degree of function for a specific purpose. The Psiphon SV Pant is optimized for climbing. The trim cut is carefully patterned to reduce fabric and seams that could snag crampons, particularly in the lower leg. Webbing loops are integrated to accommodate gaiter straps (not included) that will help keep snow out of your boots in deep snow conditions. The low profile waistbelt adjuster is glove and harness friendly, and removable suspenders add a level of security. Two thigh pockets: one zippered pocket securely holds small essentials, and Velcro flapped dump pocket provides quick access, even with gloves on
A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH
The Psiphon SV pant and other Arc'teryx Ascent products stand alone, but really shine when coming together as technically advanced systems that help maximize personal performance in harsh alpine environments. Clothing layers, harness, helmet, backpacks, and crampons are all considered part of the system. Knowing how a climber moves informs the designs, which are built to work in unison according to the intended style of use. Arc'teryx leverages premium craftsmanship, construction innovations and ergonomic patterns to create products that work together to deliver the highest degree of function and hardwearing protection from the least possible weight
• Weather resistant
• Serious warmth protection
• Highly durable
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
• Hybrid Construction
• Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
• Tapered legs for efficiency when walking with crampons
• Articulated knees
• Gusseted crotch
• Front fly with button closure
• Wind flap
• Internal webbing gaiter loops create a secure seal (straps not included)
• Removable low profile suspenders
• Soft, brushed lined waist
• Glove friendly adjustable integrated webbing belt
• Thigh pocket with laminated zip
• Thigh drop pocket
• Thigh pockets sit just below a climbing harness leg loops
• Seamless instep
• Burly™ Double Weave reinforcement at lower leg helps reduce crampon damage and snags
• Fortius 3.0™—65% polyester, 21% nylon, 14% spandex, 414 g/m². A membrane-free, air permeable, four-way stretch nylon/spandex fabric, laminated to a mid-loft, heavy-weight stretch fleece.
• Burly™ double weave—46% nylon, 46% polyester, 8% elastane, 275 g/m². A hard-wearing, durable, stretch woven fabric with a smooth outer face and a soft inner face that is comfortable next to the skin. A DWR (durable water repellent) coating helps shed moisture.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com