Arc'teryx Men's Thorium AR Jkt Past Season
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonExceptionally versatile, hardwearing and warm, the Thorium AR Jacket performs as a cold weather midlayer and as a standalone. The jacket's design combines an ergonomic fit, premium craftsmanship and carefully selected fabrics. Lofty 750 fill European grey goose down delivers exceptional warmth for little weight, is durably resilient, and packs easily. The outer is soft, durable Arato™ 40 nylon. This lightweight material withstands abrasion, packs compactly and has a DWR finish to repel moisture.
Arc'teryx designs for use in true alpine conditions. This requires an elevated performance that comes from careful design and patterning. The Thorium's Athletic fit is streamlined and layers easily under a hardshell in cold conditions. Articulation built into the sleeves and gussets under the arm provide a level of freedom of movement not often found in an insulated jacket. This ergonomic freedom is an Arc'teryx design commitment that infuses every piece they make. Because the Thorium AR is intended as a midlayer, Arc'teryx is able to use sewn through construction to further reduce weight and increase packability.
MAPPED for PERFORMANCE
Arc'teryx Down Composite Mapping technology combines the goose down insulation with panels of Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas prone to moisture. Used in the collar, cuffs and under the arms, the Coreloft™ insulates even if wet. Down is used in the sleeves and around the body's core. The Thorium's tall collar seals out drafts, and two zippered pockets secure small essentials.
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Compressible and packable
• Wind resistant
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
• Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
• Elastic cuffs
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• Includes stuff sack
• Fit: Athletic Fit, Hip Length
• Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• 750 fill European goose down
• Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• Colibri™ — 40D nylon, lightweight, wind resistant mini ripstop taffeta with DWR coating
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com