Phase SV Bottom - Men's
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonOur heaviest weight base layer bottom in the Phase™ family, appropriate for cold temperatures and high output activities. Featuring comfortable anatomical shaping and mid-level insulation, these super-wicking base layer bottoms are ideal for cold days in the alpine. Engineered for superior moisture management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities, these form-fitting pants keep the user drier and more comfortable. Hybrid mapping of Phasic™ SV (in the body) and Phasic™ AR (in the panels) fabrics in addition to the flatlock construction and next-to-skin fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation and improved temperature regulation and layering. Regular cut has 30” inseam.
• Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
• Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
• Flatlock construction improves next-to-skin comfort
• Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
• Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
• Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
• Non-chafing label
• 76 cm inseam
• Phasic™ Technology by Teijin
• Phasic™ SV—92% polyester, 8% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 150 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multidimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly. The interior fabric is a combination of polyester and polypropylene and slightly lofted for mid-level insulation, while the face is 100% polyester, smooth and durably pill resistant.
• Phasic™ AR—87% polyester, 13% polypropylene, UPF 50+, 145 g/m². Double knit textile with mechanical stretch composed of multi-dimensional polyester yarns that wick moisture laterally to dry quickly. The smooth outer face is durably pill resistant and a lightly lofted interior adds light insulation
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com