Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket - Women's
Light & Versatile Insulation
The women's Atom LT is one lightweight and versatile jacket, acting as a layer on wet spring days, or as a standalone insulator for cool, dry conditions. The arms and torso are lined with warmth capturing Coreloft™ insulation. The side panels and underarms incorporate Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, enhancing the jacket's mobility, breathability, and durability. The Tyono™ 20 face fabric has a good stretch, air permeability, and is coated with a water-repellent finish. The wind resistant Atom LT jacket is perfect for seasonal cycling commutes to the office and weekend camping excursions to mountain parks.
- Face fabric has good air permeability and DWR finish
- Coreloft™ 60 insulation
- Hardface® stretch side panels
- Trim fit with gusseted underarms and articulated elbows
Mid Height Collar | Full Zip | Laminated Hem
Arc'teryx supplied the Atom LT with an insulated mid height collar that's designed to layer well and provide warmth when fully zipped up. The full-length centre front zipper has a No Slip Zip™ and an protective wind flap backing. This jacket also features a laminated drop back hem, while the entire hem is drawcord adjustable, helping prevent cold drafts from making their way inside.
- Mid height collar; insulated, layers well
- No Slip Zip™ main opening
- Laminated, drop back hem is drawcord adjustable
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- LT | Durable, high performance with minimalist design to achieve light weight
- Arc'teryx Essentials Collection
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com