Arc'teryx Beta AR Pant - Women's
CAN $329.99 CAN $549.99
Highly versatile GORE-TEX Pro pant delivering durable, breathable weather protection. Beta Series: All-round mountain apparel | AR: All Round.Wind, then sleet, snow, then sleet again – mountain weather is never constant, so you need to prepare for the unpredictable. The Beta AR Pant delivers breathable, durable storm protection with features for a variety of mountain activities. Two weights of GORE-TEX Pro are used to increase durability in high-wear areas and reduce weight where abrasion is less of an issue. Articulated patterning extends comfort, provides room for layers, and gives freedom of movement.
• Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
• GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
• Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm)
• Regular fit ensures optimal ventilation with comfort and mobility
• Articulated knees and seat
• e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility
• Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
• WaterTight™ external zippers
• Molded zipper garages
• Side zippers stop below harness/ hipbelt area
• WaterTight™ 3/4 length leg zippers
• Front fly with snap closure
• Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
• Adjustable webbing belt
• Hip stash pocket
• Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
• Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
• Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
• Powdercuff™, with elastic and lace hook, keeps snow out
• Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
• N80p-X GORE-TEX Pro 3L
• N40r-X GORE-TEX Pro 3L
• Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
• Double rinse.
• Wash dark colours separately.
• Do not use fabric softener.
• Remove from washer immediately.
• Do not leave wet.
• Tumble dry on medium heat.
• Do not iron.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com