Arc'teryx Beta SV Jacket - Women's
CAN $519.99 CAN $799.99
For Severe Weather
The women's Beta SV is the most durable GORE-TEX® jacket in the Arc'teryx Essentials collection. Made entirely from rugged N80p-X 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro, this jacket is incredibly waterproof, windproof, and breathable. Strategically placed 8mm seams enhance air circulation without sacrificing weather protection. Arc'teryx designed the regular fitting Beta SV in a lower length for maximum protection in alpine settings. They also decked it out with articulation in areas like the shoulders, elbows, and chest, to ensure it comfortably moves with your body on any adventure.
- Durable 3-Layer GORE-TEX® Pro jacket
- Strategically placed 8mm tiny seam tape
- Regular with e3D, longer-length
- SV |Severe Weather
- Arc'teryx Essentials Collection
StormHood™ | Vislon Front Zip | Pockets
The women's Beta SV jacket comes equipped with a helmet compatible StormHood™ that has custom Cohaesive™ cordlock adjusters, which allows for an optimized fit. The centre front zipper is a #5 Vislon and has WaterTight™ technology. The pit zips are also WaterTight™ and allow for ample air circulation when fully unzipped. Every exterior pocket has WaterTight™ tech and RS™ zipper sliders, while the interior has an internal dump pocket and a zip security pocket.
- StormHood™ is helmet compatible and adjustable
- Hood has custom Cohaesive™ cordlock adjusters
- #5 WaterTight™ Vislon centre front zipper
- WaterTight™ pit zippers for ventilation
- Exterior pockets have WaterTight™ and RS™ sliders
- Hand pockets
- One left bicep pocket
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Interior dump pocket
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com