Fortrez Hoody - Women's
The Cold Weather Hoody
Arc'teryx created the Women's Fortrez Hoody as an ideal cold-weather mid layer on winter treks, or as a standalone hoody for cool, drier days during the shoulder seasons throughout Western Canada. It's made with abrasion-resistant Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece with Hardface® Technology, which provides insulation, stretch, sheds moisture, and layers easily. The Fortrez comes in a trim fit with a women's specific design to optimize exceptional breathability during high output activities like trail running through North Vancouver and ski-touring between chalets in the French Alps.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece with Hardface® Technology
- Women's specific trim fit, hip length
- Anatomical shaping and articulated elbows for fit and comfort
ScubaHood™ | Neck Gaiter | No Slip Zip™
Arc'teryx outfitted the Fortrez Hoody with a streamlined ScubaHood™ that it fits comfortably under a helmet. It also features an integrated Phasic™ AR panel, which serves both as a neck gaiter and full balaclava during colder activities. The Fortrez also features a No Slip Zip™ front zipper, which prevents itself from self-opening during high-intensity pursuits, but easily unzips when you're day is over.
- Trim fit ScubaHood™ layers easily under a helmet
- Integrated Phasic™ AR panel functions as a balaclava or neck gaiter
- No Slip Zip™ keeps the main zipper from self-opening
- Zippered hand pockets
- Left bicep pocket
- Drop back, trim fitting lower hem
- Arc'teryx Ascent Collection
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com