Arc'teryx Lana Comp Short Sleeve - Women's
CAN $65.99 CAN $109.99
A hiking shirt leveraging the benefits of two distinct performance fabrics, the Lana Comp SS provides the comfort and thermal performance of advanced technology Merino wool with the durability of Alatorre™ fabric reinforcements on the shoulders. Soft and comfortable, the Lana contains the natural odour resistant properties of wool and maintains a consistent level of thermal comfort as conditions and output levels change. With its women's specific design, efficient Arc'teryx regular fit, and gusseted underarms, the Lana Comp is built for mobility on the trail.
ADVANCED WOOL TECHNOLOGY
The Lana's body is made from Nucliex™ 150 Nylon Core Spun Merino. This lightweight, advanced fabric technology takes each individual yarn and wraps Merino wool fibres around a nylon filament. With only the Merino next to skin, Nucliex™ provides the natural comfort and odour resistance of wool, but elevates it with the increased durability of the nylon core. Its light weight and natural odour resistance make Nucliex™ 150 an ideal choice for summertime hiking and trekking.Features:
• Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
• Natural odour resistance
• Merrow stitch seam construction reduces seam size
• Slightly scooped neckline
• Short sleeves
• Gusseted underarms provide mobility and comfort
• Woven nylon fabric in shoulders and sleeves adds abrasion resistance
• Fit: Athletic Fit
• Alatorre™ - 95% nylon, 5% elastane
• Nucliex™ - 150 Nylon Core Spun Merino - 85% Merino wool, 14% nylon
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com