Procline Lite Boots - Women's
The first ski alpinism boot with revolutionary 360° rotating cuff for unmatched climbing and ski performance.
Agile, lightweight and comfortable, the women's Procline Lite boot is designed for alpinists who ski their descents. The patent-pending 360° rotating cuff delivers full ankle freedom while climbing or skinning, then locks down for support while skiing. The patent-pending Hybrid Closure System leverages a buckle and cable design to comfortably secure the foot, the thermoformable ultralight Procline Lite liner is highly flexible, and a full-coverage gaiter seals out snow.
• Weatherproof construction
• Forward Lean: 14°
• Vertical Rotation: Forward +50° / Backward -25°
• Lateral Rotation: 23° Internal, 12° External
• Versatile — ideal for multi-climate usage
• Durable dual-compound Vibram® sole with specially designed tread pattern improves edge control, heel braking and smearing while climbing
• Patent-pending 360° Rotating Cuff delivers agility on climbs and skin tracks, easily locks into ski mode for support and response
• Lightweight Grilamid shell is durable and delivers rigidity and support
• Streamlined, low profile design buckles minimize exposure while climbing
• Full coverage CORDURA® gaiter with a waterproof PVC coating seals out snow
• Patent-pending Hybrid Closure System provides a secure, highly adjustable full-foot fit with no pressure points
• Patent-pending Cam Lock Power Strap fine-tunes fit, it is easier to adjust than hook-and-loop closures
• Crampon compatible
• Tech Binding compatible (Dynafit certified inserts)
• Procline Lite thermoformable EVA liner is lightweight and flexible
• Spoiler: Grilamid 60% fibreglass
• Cuff: Carbon fibre with over-injected Grilamid 30% carbon fibre charged
• Liner: Procline Lite thermoformable EVA liner
• Shell: Grilamid
• Sole: Vibram® Procline dual compound rubber
• Gaiter: High density CORDURA® with TPU reinforcements
Weight (size 25.5): 1,060g
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com