A DIFFERENT BIRD
The everyday parka taken to a new level. Ergonomic fit, premium craftsmanship and carefully selected fabrics add modern performance to the idea of reliable down warmth. 750 fill European grey goose down jacket that makes a very substantial mid layer or stands on its own in cold, dry conditions.STRATEGIC FEATHERING
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft™ synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the hood, cuffs and underarms— areas prone to contact with moisture. 750 cu-in fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. With 55% more down this is the warmest jacket in the Thorium line. A HEAD OF THE PACK
The synthetically insulated low profile StormHood™ protects your head in storms, wind, or any weather. Coreloft™ stays warm when wet.EVERYDAY LIVING
Down is the premium insulation that provides unrivalled warmth and comfort. Constructed with care and attention to detail, this is an everyday piece.
As an alternative to down fill insulation, we also offer synthetic fill products, such as the Atom AR Hoody.Features:
• Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
• Compressible and packable
• Wind resistant
• DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
• Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
• Athletic fit for a slimmer more flattering profile
• Insulated StormHood™
• Adjustable hood drawcord with single pull adjuster
• Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
• Full front zip with chin guard and wind flap
• Elastic cuffs
• Adjustable hem drawcord
• Two hand pockets with zippers
• One internal dump pocket
• Includes stuff sackMaterials:
• Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
• 750 fill European goose down
• Colibri™—40D nylon, lightweight, wind resistant mini ripstop taffeta with DWR coating
• Coreloft™ 150 (150 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre it is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
All sales are final.