Rendez-Vous Elektra 23S Snowshoes - Women's
The all-new Rendezvous and Elektra Rendezvous snowshoes sfeature Atlas' patent-pending Light-Ride™ Suspension (LRS), engineered for comfort and efficiency with every step. The hassle-free Strapp™ binding provides excellent arch support in gender-specific lasts. with its lightweight construction, you can now stay out on the trail longer.
• Strapp Binding : The Strapp™ binding offers Wrapp™ binding function - molded arch support, one-pull Uniloop design, no-hassle straps and gender-specific lasts - with a minimalist approach at an increased value.
• Nytex Decking : Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
• Heel Cleat : Our first patent revolutionized snowshoe performance and created an industry standard. The heel cleat adds traction and stability for climbing, descending and traversing varied terrain.
• V-Frames : A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait. Built with lightweight, durable 6000- and 7000-series aluminum, the V-frames are used on all Atlas snowshoes, including our new Youth Series.
• Light-Ride Suspension : Light-Ride Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
• Twin-Trac Toe Crampon : Sure footing on two planes, the Twin-Trac™ toe crampon uses a sturdy row of front points and two side teeth to keep your foot from twisting.
• Elektra Design : The Elektra women's designs grew from a two-year biomechanics research program to a deep line of successful women's snowshoes that continue to lead the industry. Our Elektra frames are shaped to accommodate a woman's natural gait, with tapered tails, a narrower nose and outside rolling bends that nest the snowshoes together comfortably. Since women's needs are more than frame-deep, our binding designs are molded around a women's boot last, offer increased arch support and use carefully-placed strapping and padding to eliminate pressure points and keep circulation moving in the cold.
• Size : 23 in (58 cm)
• Surface Area : 145 sq in (935 sq cm)
• Weight per Pair : 3.17 lbs (1.44 kg)
• Load : 80-160 lbs (36-73 kg)
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com