Whether you're dialing in the moves on your project or on the crux of the summit push, the Access Hoody's migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation provides superior warmth, with underarm panels built to accommodate your movements and an ultra-packable profile that won't push your pack weight into the red.
• Body-mapped, migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
• Climbing-specific underarm gussets
• Climbing-helmet-compatible hood
• Stows in internal stretch mesh chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
• Two-way, harness-compatible zipper
• Lightweight stretch cuffs
• Two concealed-zip hand pockets and internal mesh pocket
• Primary fabric is bluesign approved
• Shell Body: Pertex® Microlight 20D ripstop with DWR finish (40 gsm, 100% nylon);
• Shell Underarms: Schoeller® stretch woven nylon with NanoSphere® Technology (80 gsm, 93% nylon, 7% elastane);
• Insulation: PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation (60 gsm, 100% polyester)
• Lining: Pertex® Microlight 20D ripstop with DWR finish (40 gsm, 100% nylon)
• Weight: 330 g
All sales are final.