Versatile enough to serve belay duty or go on the summit push, the Access LT Hybrid Hoody uses a combination of softshell and insulation materials to strike the ideal balance between warmth, weather protection and breathability for big days in the mountains. Schoeller stretch-woven softshell panels increase both breathability and mobility for hours on the go, while the Pertex® Quantum fights off the moisture during afternoon storms. PrimaLoft Gold insulation provides high-loft warmth and compresses well to take up little pack space.
• Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
• Self-stowing zippered chest pocket with carabiner loop
• Zippered hand pockets
• Gusseted underarm panels
• Stretch gusset cuffs
• Drawcord hem
• [Shell] Pertex® Quantum (20d, 40 g/m2 nylon ripstop with DWR)
• [Insulation] PrimaLoft® Gold (40g/m2)
• [Panels] Schoeller® stretch-woven with NanoSphere® Technology (200 g/m2, 93% nylon, 7% elastane)
• Weight: 395 g
All sales are final.