Designed to extend the technical midlayer's comfort range across changes in weather, season and activity, the Black Diamond Deployment Hybrid Hoody employs a mixed-materials approach for summer alpine expeditions, mid-winter ski tours and everything in between.
By strategically combining ultralight Schoeller® softshell fabric and PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft insulation with our merino-blend Deployment fabric, the Deployment Hybrid strikes a functional balance between insulation and breathability that eliminates unnecessary layering adjustments throughout the day. An integrated mesh lining helps manage moisture on steep approaches, crux pitches and technical descents, while two zippered chest pockets ride above your harness and store small essentials. Features :
• Low-profile, under-the-helmet hood
• Concealed zip chest pocket and slash zip chest pocket
• Mesh lining for added breathability
• Stretch cuffs
• Weight: 530 gMaterials & Fabrics :
• [Hood, chest and arms] Schoeller® stretch-woven nylon with NanoSphere® Technology (80 g/m2, 93% nylon, 7% elastane)
• [Insulation] PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft (80 g/ m2)
• [Underarms, back and cuffs] Blended merino wool (300 g/m2, 100% nylon face, 100% merino wool back)
All sales are final.