From early spring at the crags to high summer in the alpine and chilly days around town, the Black Diamond Hot Forge Hybrid Hoody is a versatile, multi-insulation puffy that offers classic warmth across a range of pursuits and weather conditions. In the body of the Hot Forge Hybrid, we used PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Down Blend, made from 70% DWR-treated goose down and 30% PrimaLoft synthetic fibers, for highly packable warmth with elevated weather resistance.
In the high-exposure areas of the hood, shoulders and arms, we used PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation for performance that's warm when wet. The adjustable hood fits easily over a climbing helmet, and the jacket packs into its internal stretch mesh pocket and features a carabiner clip loop. Two zippered hand pockets and two internal drop pockets stash gloves, energy foods or cold hands.Features :
• Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
• Stows in internal stretch-mesh chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
• Two zippered hand-warmer pockets
• Two internal drop pockets
• Stretch gusseted cuffs
• Drawcord hem
• Weight: 350 gMaterials & Fabrics :
• [Shell] Pertex® (40d, 60 g/m2, plain-weave nylon with DWR)
• [Insulation] PrimaLoft® Silver Hi-Loft (80 g/m2, two-layer)
• [Lining] Pertex® Quantum (20d, 40 g/m2 nylon ripstop with DWR)
All sales are final.