Men's Ravenna 7
Running at your very best requires shoes that suit your unique needs. Enter the Brooks men's Ravenna 7 — specifically created to provide excellent stability while ensuring a dynamic stride, so that pronators can have the best of both worlds.
Driven by a desire to deliver the best running experience on the planet, the Brooks team spend their days researching, obsessing over, and running with runners. Their specialized high-tech features are what really set their running shoes apart.
Cushion & Stability
Ravenna 7 Features
The men's Ravenna 7 running shoe will put a spring in your step thanks to the Forefoot Pods that deliver great energy return and a DNA midsole that adapts to your stride for custom cushioning. Plus, you'll feel supported due to a Diagonal Rollbar that guides your body into its natural alignment, especially great for those that may pronate. And with its breathable mesh upper, it will keep your feet fresh and dry, while providing a perfect fit.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB) guides the body back into its natural motion pattern
- Segmented Crash Pad creates ultra-fast heel-to-toe transitions
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize flexibility
- Updated adjustable saddle pulls from the heel to wrap the mid-foot in a secure fit
- Simplified mesh upper provides better functionality in sleek package and manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry
|Upper :||Moisture-managing Element Mesh
Synthetic Overlay Materials
Adjustable Saddle Construction
|Midsole:||BioMoGo DNA cushioning
Diagonal Rollbar (DRB)
Omega Flex Grooves
Segmented Crash Pad
Blown Rubber Forefoot
|Pronation:||Ideal for runners with mild pronation to overpronation|
|Midsole Drop:||10 mm|
|Arch of the Foot:||Ideal for flat to medium arches|