Men's HellBrook Snowboard Pants
When it's puking snow, waterproof/breathable shell pants are mandatory. So is venting. The Burton Hellbrook Pant combines both in a highly stormproof design that gets the Burton team through everything from gripping Alaskan spines to bulletproof pipes, and hikes to far-reaching stashes. Wax fabric colorways offer rugged good looks while the DRYRIDE Nanoshell™ options enhance weatherproofing without sacrificing the fabric's soft handfeel and vintage look. Test-I-Cool venting (one zipper that runs from knee to knee) is like a/c for your lower extremities, while the street-inspired Mid Fit lets you leave the MC Hammer look at home.
• Fit: Mid Fit - This fit sits in the sweet spot between our tried-and-true Sig Fit and street-influenced Slim Fit. A slightly longer inseam and subtle tailoring at the knee creates a narrower, more modern look from hip to cuff.
• Warmth: Shell - Lightweight designs focused on all-season activity and breathability. Shell Mapped with Taffeta and Mesh Lining.
• Waterproofing: Ultimate Waterproofing - Flood-proof GORE-TEX® and DRYRIDE fabrics provide the highest level of waterproofing and ultra-breathability.
• DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Solid Wax Nylon Twill Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G] [Wax Colorways]
• DRYRIDE Nanoshell™ 2-Layer Solid Cotton/Nylon Twill Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G] [All Other Colorways]
• Fully Taped Seams
• Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
• Multi Stash Cargo Pocketing
• Shoelace Waist Adjustment
• Lifetime Warranty