A cut above the ordinary with premium tech that works as hard on snow as it does in the streets. You don't ride like everyone else, so why look like them? Advanced technology and a creative design make the NEW Burton Cambridge Jacket everything your old jacket isn't. Zonal mapped 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation is lightweight and low-profile, while the highly breathable Heat Cycle™ lining reflects heat back to your core for a potent punch that cranks warmth and breathability without added bulk. The more tailored Mid Fit with an inch of added length gives you pro-approved style for tackling powder days and village strolls with equal swagger. A variety of pockets provide a home for everything, including a media pocket with audio sleeve and a goggle pocket with a scratch-proof spare lens sleeve.Features
• Slightly slimmer and more tailored than our tried-and-true Sig Fit with one inch of additional body length for a jacket that functions and looks good on and off the mountain.
• Versatile, breathable warmth for cool to cold weather activity.
• Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [40G Throughout]
• DRYRIDE fabrics meet elevated breathability for stepped up storm performance.
• DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Solid Garment Washed Cotton/Nylon Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G]