Women's Saxton Parka
The NEW Burton Saxton Parka takes a classic winter style one step further with mountain-grade warmth and weatherproofing. DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric offers rugged storm protection, and the zonal mapped 650 fill down insulation is responsibly sourced to ensure every feather originates from ethical sources. Timeless details like a buttery soft quilted corduroy lining, fleece-lined pockets and removable faux fur hood trim add proper cush to the coldest adventures.
• bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Nylon Ottoman Shell
• WARMTH: Mapped with 250G 650 Fill 80/20 RDS Grey Duck Down and Quilted Soft Taffeta and Corduroy Lining
• Freedom Botanical Print Lining [Excluding True Black Colorway]
• Critically Taped Seams
• Microfleece Lined Handwarmer Pockets
• Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
• Zippered Media Pocket
• Exterior Waist and Hood Adjustment
Comfort zone : -25°C / -13°F & Below
The comfort zone provided is for information purposes only and may vary according to several factors. Numerous factors, internal as well as external, can affect how you feel the cold, and your comfort zones. This system gives you a general idea of the warmth of these products; the numbers should not be taken as absolute fact.