Echo Jacket - Girls
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonGet a fresh take on comfort and style with this school to snow day cold weather performer. Add your own creative spin on winter style with the eye popping girls' Burton Echo Jacket. The pattern and solid color blocked options make an easy pairing with any outfit, while inside zonal mapped Thermacore™ insulation plus a cozy fleece lining focus warmth where your body needs it most. Beneath the fun colors, DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric keeps you dry from the chairlift to the bus stop. Details like a helmet-friendly hood and extendable Room-To-Grow™ sleeves notch up the value and function of this classy jacket.
• bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Highland Floral Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Ottoman Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G] [Sorcerer / Grapeseed Colorway]
• WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Body Fabric and Nylon Ottoman Handwarmer Pockets [10,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
• WARMTH: Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [120G Body / 100G Sleeves / 60G Hood and Collar]
• Critically Taped Seams
• Room-To-Grow™ System
• Taffeta Lining with Warm and Cozy Fleece on Center Back
• Mesh-Lined Pit Zips™
• Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
• Velcro® Closure Media and Goggle Pocket
• Zipper Closure Handwarmer Pockets
• Pass Pocket
Comfort zone : 5°C / -10°C (41°F / 14°F)
The comfort zone provided is for information purposes only and may vary according to several factors. Numerous factors, internal as well as external, can affect how you feel the cold, and your comfort zones. This system gives you a general idea of the warmth of these products; the numbers should not be taken as absolute fact.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com