Elodie Snowboard Jacket - Girls
Runs Slightly Small
True to Size
Runs Slightly Large
Past seasonThe cute little kitten of winter. Cuddly warmth and kid-friendly features, with well-placed pockets for a winter's worth of treasures.
The girls' Burton Elodie Jacket features classic styling and subtle herringbone fabric to create a fresh look that's easy to pair with any outfit, on or off the mountain.
DRYRIDE 2L waterproof/breathable fabric keeps you drier than your friends, while low-profile yet potent Thermacore™ insulation is zonally placed for focused warmth and mobility. Hidden details like an oversized, helmet-friendly hood and Room-To-Grow™ sleeves that extend for multi-season use only add to this jacket's multi-talented abilities.
• Room-To-Grow™ System
• Fulltime Drop Down, Helmet-Friendly Hood with Expandable Hood Gaiter
• Velcro® Closure Handwarmer Pockets
• Even Burton's basic DRYRIDE fabrics keep riders dry in stormy conditions.
• DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyester Printed Plain Weave Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Checkers Print Colorway]
• DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Polyester Herringbone Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [All Other Colorways]
• Focused, low-bulk warmth for comfort in cold weather.
• Mapped with Thermacore™ Insulation [100G Body / 60G Sleeves, Hood, and Collar]
• Taffeta Lining.
Comfort zone : 5°C / -10°C (41°F / 14°F)
The comfort zone provided is for information purposes only and may vary according to several factors. Numerous factors, internal as well as external, can affect how you feel the cold, and your comfort zones. This system gives you a general idea of the warmth of these products; the numbers should not be taken as absolute fact.
All sales are final.
Not finding your size?
Shop in-season styles with 90 day return on Altitude-Sports.com