Stepped up waterproofing for the worst conditions, plus warmth backed by the fuzzy feelings of a flannel lining. From polar vortex to nipple-deep pow day, the Burton Hellbrook Jacket fights the cold on both fronts. Blocking all forms of wind-driven precip is a rugged twill and oxford tweed fabric backed by DRYRIDE Nanoshell™ for enhanced weatherproofing without sacrificing the fabric's soft feel and vintage look. A special edition waxed twill on the True Black colorway offers a high-end look that wears in nicely over time for a look that evolves as you wear it. A legit jacket with a flannel lining like this is hard to find, and zonal 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation only adds to the fuzzy feelings by cranking core warmth while tapering in the sleeves and hood for better mobility.Features
• Slightly slimmer and more tailored than our tried-and-true Sig Fit with added body length varying by style for jackets that function and look good on and off the mountain.
• Versatile, breathable warmth for cool to cold weather activity.
• Mapped with 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeve and Hood]
• Yarn-Dye Flannel Lining
• DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Solid Wax Nylon Twill Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G] [True Black Wax Colorway]
• DRYRIDE Nanoshell™ 2-Layer Solid Cotton/Nylon Twill and Oxford Tweed Fabric [15,000MM, 10,000G] [All Other Colorways]Comfort zone : 5°C / -10°C (41°F / 14°F)
The comfort zone provided is for information purposes only and may vary according to several factors. Numerous factors, internal as well as external, can affect how you feel the cold, and your comfort zones. This system gives you a general idea of the warmth of these products; the numbers should not be taken as absolute fact.